Allied Industries, Inc. is a general contractor specializing in environmental remediation, environmental consulting and engineering, and construction services firm dedicated to providing professional, practical, and economical solutions to our client's environmental and construction problems.
- Design-Build and Tenant Improvements for the Inglewood Readiness Center
- This project consisted of design/build construction, abatement, demolition, tenant improvements, concrete restoration, and a complete system upgrade and remodel of the California Army National Guard Armory located in Inglewood, CA.
- IDIQ to Repair 130 Military Family Housing Units at Beale Air Force Base
- Allied will perform mold remediation and abatement during the two phase process. The project will include the furnishing of all materials, labor and transportation necessary to comply with mold remediation and reset requirements.
- Phase II Design/Build Project to Repair Waterline at Camp Pendleton
- The project required the pipeline to either be repaired or replaced, the current line ran underground between the IM plant and well site, the route was under Vandergrift Blvd.