Demolition and Abatement
Allied Industries, Inc. provides a comprehensive range of demolition services in conjunction with abatement services.
Allied's experienced and knowledgeable demolition experts work with the client to assess your project, identify all viable cost and time effective strategies, implement the most efficient strategy and most importantly, provide worry free on-site performance through the use of state of the art demolition equipment.
Allied provides the following demolition services:
- Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Demolition
- Soft and Hard Demolition
- Concrete Cutting, Crushing, and Removal
- Excavation and Groundwork
- Site Clearance and Site Preparation
- Dismantling and Deconstruction
Allied provides a comprehensive range of asbestos abatement services to enable our clients to meet their abatement and regulatory obligations in the most efficient and cost effective manner, with considerations for critical time paths and time constraints realized.
Allied Industries, Inc. is fully equipped with the state of the art equipment and facilities to provide removal and proper disposal of any type of asbestos containing material such as:
- HVAC ducting
- Acoustic ceilings
- Furnace insulation
- Sprayed-on fire proofing and sound insulation
- Floor and ceiling tiles
- Any other asbestos-containing products
Allied specializes in the abatement/removal of lead bearing components and lead based paints and coatings. Additionally, our teams of seasoned estimators are equipped with the knowledge and experience in assessing your specific project needs and outlining all abatement alternatives that may be pertinent to your project.
Allied performs the following lead abatement alternatives:
- Removal and replacement of lead bearing components
- Enclosure with a durable substance
- Encapsulation with a 30 year lead barrier compound
- Chemical stripping methods of lead based paint coatings
- Mechanical abrasive methods
- In place management (interim controls)
- Mold Remediation